Fostering the wider Italian economy through private equity investment
unquote" is delighted to announce that the next 9th annual unquote" Italia Private Equity Forum will take place on 4th of November 2015 in Milan at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Join us for the most renowned and established private equity forum in Italy. It will be a day filled with insightful presentations, discussions and critical networking with the private equity market champions.
The 9th annual unquote'' Italia Forum will bring together leading senior private equity professionals to discuss the future landscape of private equity in Italy.
Conference highlights include:
- Hear from an unparalleled line-up of industry heavyweight speakers, influential investors and industry thought leaders
- The Leaders' Debate will be an all-encompassing knowledge based session led by Italian private equity's most notable GPs. Hear them talk about what set Italy apart from the rest of Europe and what the biggest opportunities will be for the year to come
- Partake in a live interview and learn how to use ESG to your benefit when fundraising
- Gain a competitive edge in deal sourcing by learning the importance of being local
- Learn everything you need to know about debt financing options in Italy
- Decipher investor expectations and gain industry insight into positioning your fund in the most optimal way
Well organized, good mix of topics and panellists and good update on outlook and trends of the industryManaging Partner, Syntegra Capital
An invaluable opportunity for a global market update and for networkingPartner, Alto Partners
Great networking, very interesting topics, cutting hedge opinionsDirector, Akina