Fostering the wider Italian economy through private equity investment
Many thanks to all who joined us in Milan on Wednesday, 4th November - we hope you enjoyed the conference and can join us again next year.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2015 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2016 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
unquote" is delighted to announce that the next 9th annual unquote" Italia Private Equity Forum will take place on 4th of November 2015 in Milan at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Join us for the most renowned and established private equity forum in Italy. It will be a day filled with insightful presentations, discussions and critical networking with the private equity market champions.
The 9th annual unquote'' Italia Forum will bring together leading senior private equity professionals to discuss the future landscape of private equity in Italy.
2015 Keynote Speaker
We are delighted that Fabrizio Pagani, Head of the Office of the Minister of Economy and Finance for Italy will be joining us at this year's forum. Fabrizio will be speaking on Italy- An introspection into what lies ahead for this revitalised European economy.
Read more here
We strive to create an event built upon your changing needs within such a demanding and constantly evolving industry. 2015 and beyond is set to bring greater challenges following far-reaching changes within the Italian private equity industry.
Find out more
Conference highlights include:
- Hear from an unparalleled line-up of industry heavyweight speakers, influential investors and industry thought leaders
- The Leaders' Debate will be an all-encompassing knowledge based session led by Italian private equity's most notable GPs. Hear them talk about what set Italy apart from the rest of Europe and what the biggest opportunities will be for the year to come
- Partake in a live interview and learn how to use ESG to your benefit when fundraising
- Gain a competitive edge in deal sourcing by learning the importance of being local
- Learn everything you need to know about debt financing options in Italy
- Decipher investor expectations and gain industry insight into positioning your fund in the most optimal way
Well organized, good mix of topics and panellists and good update on outlook and trends of the industryManaging Partner, Syntegra Capital
An invaluable opportunity for a global market update and for networkingPartner, Alto Partners
Great networking, very interesting topics, cutting hedge opinionsDirector, Akina