Mapping out opportunities in the Italian private equity market
We are delighted to announce that the next 7th annual unquote" Italia Private Equity Forum will take place on 12th November 2013 in Milan at the Four Seasons Hotel.
The annual unquote'' Italia Forum will bring together leading senior private equity professionals to discuss the future landscape of private equity in Italy and Southern Europe. Attendees will explore investment opportunities and strategies whilst finding out about current LPs expectations and investment commitment readiness. They will also assess the relationship between public and private funds and review new trends in deal structures. A number of case studies will tackle fundraising strategies and examine the key factors behind a successful exit.
Year on year, unquote" Italia provides an excellent opportunity for networking and best practice sharing among the private equity market champions. The event brings the success of the well-established unquote" magazine which covers private equity market across Europe and is also traditionally held in English to enable international audience to participate.
Other speakers already confirmed include:
- Fabio Sattin, Executive Chairman and Founding Partner, PRIVATE EQUITY PARTNERS
- Roberto Italia, Chairman, CINVEN ITALY
- Francesco di Valmarana, Partner, PANTHEON
- Fabrizio Carretti, Principal, PERMIRA
- Maurizio Delfino, Founding Partner, STUDIO LEGALE DELFINO E ASSOCIATI WILLKIE FARR & GALLAGHER
- Nino Tronchetti Provera, Founder and Managing Partner, AMBIENTA
- Claudio Siniscalco, Principal, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS
- Dimitri Christopher, Partner, PwC
- Michele Semenzato, Founding Partner, WISE
- Erik Thyssen, Managing Partner, ALPINVEST PARTNERS
- Daniele Candiani, Managing Director, Country Head Italy, IKB DEUTSCHE INDUSTRIEBANK
- Roberto Ferraresi, Principal, PAI PARTNERS
- John Holloway, Director, Transaction and Relationship Management, EUROPEAN INVESTMENT FUND
- Massimiliano Magrini, Founder and Managing Partner, UNITED VENTURES
- Federico Cellina, Head of Marketing and Institutional Sales, IDEA CAPITAL FUNDS
- Alex Barker, Vice President, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS
- Mauro Roversi, Partner, AMBIENTA
- Eugenio Morpurgo, CEO, FINEUROP SODITIC
- Guido Rivolta, Advisor-Investment Committee, FONDO STRATEGICO ITALIANO
- Francesco Giordano, Partner, PwC
- Alberto Forchielli, Founding Partner, MANDARIN CAPITAL
- Maurizio Mussi, Senior Vice President, BAIN CAPITAL
- Giovanni Orsi, Principal, COLLER CAPITAL
- Francesco Aldorisio, Principal, AKINA
- Sergio Buonanno, Managing Director, Direct Funds, IDEA CAPITAL FUNDS
- Marco Oriani, Head of Acquisition and Strategic Finance - Italy, NATIXIS
Members of the press: Please note that members of the press must be pre-registered to attend the congress. To apply for a press pass please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any members of the press not registered to attend will not be allowed admittance on the day.