Mapping out opportunities in the Italian private equity market
The following content contains information on the recent 2014 Italia Private Equity Forum. 2015 updates coming soon.
We are delighted to announce that the next 8th annual unquote" Italia Private Equity Forum will take place on 12th of November 2014 in Milan at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Year on year, unquote" Italia provides an excellent opportunity for networking and best practice sharing among the private equity market champions.
The annual unquote’’ Italia Forum will bring together leading senior private equity professionals to discuss the future landscape of private equity in Italy and Southern Europe. Attendees will find out about current LPs expectations, will assess the relationship between public and private funds and partake in a live interview of a GP and portfolio company. A number of case studies will examine the key factors behind a successful exit.
Unquote” Italia highlights the success of the well-established unquote" magazine which covers private equity market across Europe and arguably boasts the largest private equity research team in Europe. With all of our editorial team being native speakers of the regions they cover, they are able to get to the very heart of their markets and are regularly called on to comment on the state of the industry. Our readers, who cover the entire private equity spectrum, trust the information that unquote" provides and know they can rely on our validated data, commentary and analysis to help them make the right decision for their business.
Speakers 2014 include:
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Valerio Vacca, Director of Research - Bari Branch, Bank of Italy
- GUEST ADDRESS: Ambrogio Rinaldi, Central Director, COVIP - Pension Funds Supervision Commission
- Gabriele Cappellini, CEO, Fondo Italiano d'Investimento
- Roberto Italia, Senior Adviser, Cinven
- Richard Damming, Vice President, Adveq
- Roberto Torrini, Prinicipal, AlpInvest
- Filippo Penatti, Director, The Carlyle Group
- Marco Ariello, Managing Partner, Syntegra Capital
- Maria Sebregondi, Co-Founder, Moleskine
- Paolo Colonna, Partner, Permira
Well organized, good mix of topics and panellists and good update on outlook and trends of the industryManaging Partner, Syntegra Capital
An invaluable opportunity for a global market update and for networkingPartner, Alto Partners
Great networking, very interesting topics, cutting hedge opinionsDirector, Akina